Friday, October 25, 2013

Ann Marie Rejoins The Group!

You see this picture?  That's my happy face.  I am so happy to report that my best friend and business partner Ann Marie DuRoss has decided to come back to our real estate team.  I tell you, this has been the longest 3 years of my career, but I knew patience would prevail and she'd come back on her own.

You see, during the foreclosure boom, Ann Marie and I worked some really really crazy hours, day and night.  She never got to see her children or her husband.  She needed some balance and decided to work in the corporate world.  As I suspected, Ann Marie excelled at the different positions she held while moving up the ranks.  She had to fight off head-hunters.  But, I'd call her at 9 or 10pm and guess what she was doing....working.  I knew she could never just go to work at 8 and leave at 5 and be done with her work.  Ann Marie has to own whatever project she works on.  It's that true-grit, hard work ethic that I missed!  

Just this past week Ann Marie realized it was time to come back and put that effort into doing what really matters to her - and that's helping our clients move where they want to be.  Believe it or not, we don't take this lightly.  We're involved in some of the largest purchases of people's lives and we cherish that our clients trust in us.

Please join me in welcoming back Ann Marie DuRoss.  If you'd like to contact us to see how we can help with you're housing needs, please Click Here or if you'd like to browse on our website, Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment